How Much Can You Save with Solar Panels?
Hi, John here.
If you are looking online for a solution to power your home using Solar Panels…
I am happy that you’ve found my Solar Power Website.
The results of my recent research on the Best DIY Solar Panels will save you money and a lot of frustration.
Just watch the short Video on the right side here and see for yourself How much You can Save on your Electric Bill by using Solar Panels.
Keep Reading to see what is the Top DIY Solar Panel for your home.
Here’s The BIG PROBLEM With Solar Panels
- It will take you 10 to 15 Years! to get your money back using Commercial Solar Panels.
- 100 Watt Solar Panel on Amazon is priced at over $250 – check it here!
- 100 Watt Solar Panel produces 700 Watt with Average of 7 Hours of Sun Light…
- 700 Watt can power 4 Fluorescent Lamps (25W each) for 7 Hours!
- Using Electricity to light the 4 lamps for 7 Hours will cost you just $0.08! (8 cents)
- The Math: $250 / $0.07 = 3,571 Days
- This means that in order to cover just the $250 Solar Panel – You will need 3,571 Days – Which is about 10 Years!
- An Average House will need 50 Solar Panels ($15,000) to get Off The Grid!
- By Now, I am sure that you can see the problem you can get into with commercial solar panels…
- Your Best Option Is to go for DIY Solar Panels and Save
What Keeps Commercial Solar Panels at High Prices?
- Manufacturing cost of a 1 Solar Panel is only $30 (1 Solar Panel = 36 Solar Cells)
- In the Past 6 Years the Price of 1 Solar Panel Slowly Dropped from $1,200 to $250
- At the same time Manufacturing costs of a Solar Panel dropped from $400 to $25
- The Solar Panels Manufacturers are keeping the prices very high and slowly lowering them down… controlling demand and supply to get very high profits.
- Large Solar Power Plants get huge discounts and can recover their Investment in 1-2 Years! depending on their configuration.
- Only 5% of Solar Panels goes to Residential Installations – So there is no competition in this field hence prices are High.
Here’s Your Solution – DIY Solar Panels at 10% of the Commercial Price!
Just $40 a Panel Using DIY Solar Cells
- In order to pay back in 1-2 years!
- You need to get down to $30-$50 a Panel
- The Only Option is to Do-It-Yourself!
- The Trick is Using Surplus Solar Cells
- Surplus Solar Cells are 10-30 Cent a piece
- Don’t Buy it on ebay – they won’t work
- There are specific Online sites they are sold
- You will get a list where to buy these Cells
- And How to get local & Government Rebates
- Plus How to Recondition Batteries
- Also – Wiring tips and tricks
- As Last word of Advice – Get This Course
- Grab This eBook & Video Tutorial Now!